Monday, January 14, 2019

Update

Alright, so if you've visited the blog this past week, you may have noticed that the majority of the recent images are now coming up as "Flickr: This image could not be found". This is because I had to remove about 500 images from my Flickr account after they recently made changes that limit 1000 images for free accounts. Since I keep multiple blogs going, the easiest work around for the number of images I needed to take down was to remove the clock blog images (449) and images from a recipe blog that I rarely use/post to (46).

The affected posts are from between Jan 11th 2017 to present. I will be fixing them a few at a time in my spare time. I'm going back to Google Photos for now.

4 comments:

  1. I have been trying to send you a lengthily e-mail, with pictures, to jcp_15@hotmail.com, and it does not transmit. The box is unavailable. Do you have a better address? Thank you! Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Frank, that's my only main e-mail and I've had it for longer than you can probably guess. Not sure why you're unable to e-mail me. As shown in your comment there isn't an error in the characters so it should work. Alternatively send me your e-mail (as a comment) and I'll contact you. You can then just reply.

      Delete
  2. I have a tempus fidget wall clock which has stopped The chimes are not working so I took the back off to look at the hammers replaced back and now the clock ticks for a while then the pendulum slows and stops Can you help please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, how long as it been since your clock was last serviced? Mechanical clocks need full disassembly and cleaning about every 10 years, and fresh oiling every 5. It is very likely that your clock is in need of cleaning.

      Delete